Returning to this web site?
Welcome to iLearn@QHealth, the Queensland Health flexible education and training portal. iLearn@QHealth has been designed to allow all Queensland Health staff access to flexible learning opportunities and professional development opportunities across a wide variety of topics and disciplines. These programs can be accessed from both at work and at home, 24-hours a day, 7-days a week.
To access your study desktop, and the education services on offer from iLearn@QHealth:
Enter your username and password in the login section below.
NOTE: Please use your Outlook email address.
If you have previously created a profile using your GroupWise email address, please do not create a new profile. Please log a request to have your profile updated with your Outlook email address to iLearn.email@example.com
Please do not create a new profile.
Please direct all requests via email to iLearn.firstname.lastname@example.org
(Cookies must be enabled in your browser)
Is this your first time here?
Thank you for your interest in iLearn@QHealth - Queensland Health’s flexible education and training portal.
These courses can only be viewed through Mozilla Firefox.
- Click on 'Create new account' button below and complete the form, to register as a new user.
- Enter your Outlook email address - example email@example.com (first name DOT last name format only)
- Validate your account by following prompts on the email supplied.
- Once your account is verified, you will be able to access the courses available.
- NOTE: Duplicate account message: same name / email address may mean there is a similar name already registered within iLearn. This means you will not be able to create an account / profile. Please log a request to firstname.lastname@example.org to have an account / profile created.
If you do not have a Queensland Health email address, for assistance please contact email@example.com
NOTE: Easter break 3/4/15 to 6/4/15 support arrangements: The InfoService Centre will only handle phone enquiries during this period. All email enquiries will be handled in date order (old to new) from 7/4/15.